Import - Export Insurance

This is for individuals, organisations who require marine insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances when it comes time to shipping your goods overseas.

Marine Insurance can cover you for loss, stolen, pillaged, fire, flood and overturning of vehicle or ocean going vessel

From an overall costing perspective its a small percentage on the total value of your goods, Click here to get a Quote.

Regardless of whether you are shipping Personal Effects or Commercial Goods it is always suggested that you have a "packing list with insurance values" to acompany your goods and to assist you in knowing the true insurance value of your goods for insurance purposes.
We have a couple of templates you may download in (Word) and (PDF)

Personal Effects & Household Goods

Personal & Household Shipping Freight Insurance is for those of you who are shipping from your Australian premises to an overseas destination and or shipping your goods from an overseas country to your Australian premises.

We do not do Australian domestic transit insurance ie.. Perth to Brisbane
We do not do Australian domestic insurance. ie .. boats, jet skis.

Commercial Goods

The following items whilst they may be owned by the individual will be treated as Commercial Goods, as they have higher resale value and are subject to Import Duty (if applicable) and GST/VAT

Produce (canned and bagged)
Art Works (must be individually crated and packed by professional packer)
General Merchandise
Bulk Commodities
Motor Homes
Motor Vehicles
Motor Cycles (must be crated using ISPM 15 treated timber or use man made product like plywood or once bike is crated then get it fumigated)

Click here to get a Quote.